As a kind of intermittent kiln, the shuttle kiln has the advantages of small area, less one-time investment and flexible production. It is favored by the majority of small and medium-sized enterprises and is widely used in ceramics, refractory bricks, and metal heat treatment industries. And the firing, roasting and drying of chemical materials. It can also be used for sintering glass. However, the existing shuttle kiln is prone to inverted embryos and fried embryos during the firing process, and the waste rate is greatly increased. And after the bricks enter the kiln, the bricks must be oxidized in the oxidation section of the kiln. In the oxidation section, the green body undergoes the most violent physical and chemical reactions, and its process control will directly affect the appearance and internal quality of the product. The mud in the formula contains organic matter. Sometimes organic additives are added to enhance the suspension, fluidity and strength of the mud. Such organic matter is heated and oxidized during the firing process. At the same time, the body also contains some carbonates and Iron compounds and other impurities, they are oxidized and decomposed to liberate CO2 or SO2 at a certain temperature. The oxidation of carbon starts at about 400°C, and it usually burns up to 900°C or higher. If the burning is incomplete, it will remain in the green body and form black cores or black spots.
Smoke, bubbles, and pinholes can also be formed.
In order to solve the above-mentioned problems, the purpose of the present invention is to provide a shuttle kiln for firing chrome corundum bricks. The kiln is evenly distributed through the air duct to avoid adverse effects on the quality of the bricks due to water vapor in the kiln body. After the chromium corundum bricks are fired in the kiln, the finished product has high density and good wear resistance. It greatly reduces the scrap rate of finished products and prolongs the service life of finished products.
Figure 1 is a schematic diagram of the utility model shuttle kiln structure.
1.Drying section 2.Preheating section 3.Roasting section 4.Cooling section 5.Sealed door
6.Side wall 7.Kiln body 8.Outer shell 9.Interlayer 10.Supporting roller
11. Flues 12.Wind pipe 13.Middle door 14.Spouting ports 15.Blower
1. The new shuttle kiln includes a drying section, a preheating section, a roasting section and a cooling section in sequence. The cavity widths of the drying section 1, the preheating section 2, the roasting section 3 and the cooling section 4 are the same. The kiln includes a sealed door 5 and a side wall 6. The inner side of the sealed door has a raised portion 50, and the raised portion and the side wall cooperate with each other Connected to form a kiln body 7 with an outer shell 8 on the outside of the kiln body, and an interlayer 9 formed between the two. A supporting roller 10 is provided in the interlayer, and a number of flues 11 are provided. A wind pipe 12 is installed in the kiln body through a supporting roller.
2. A middle door 13 is set at the boundary between the drying section and the preheating section. The middle door is fixed by the ceiling assembly above and connected to a motor, which controls the lifting of the middle door through the motor. The drying section and the preheating section are separated through the middle door to accurately control the temperature of the bricks and further improve the quality of the finished product.
3. A number of spouting ports 14 are opened in the middle of the side wall. The kiln body is heated through the nozzle to realize the firing of the bricks.
4. The spray port is connected with the external combustion-supporting channel. Provide sufficient fuel for the spout.
5. The interlayer is filled with refractory insulation filler. Effective heat insulation, reduce the heat conduction effect between the kiln body and the shell, and improve the heat utilization rate.
6. A blower 15 is connected to the air inlet and outlet, and a frequency converter is connected to the blower.
7. The air duct is provided with an air outlet. Distribute air evenly to the kiln.
8. The inner wall of the kiln body is provided with a heat reflection layer. Further improve heat utilization.
Advantages of the new kiln
The air inlet and outlet of the air duct extend along the edge of the sealed door to the outside of the kiln. The kiln is evenly distributed through the air pipe, and a continuous hot air flow is formed in the kiln body, which takes away the water generated during the fire brick firing process, so that the water evaporates efficiently and avoids water vapor in the kiln body. It has a negative impact on the quality of the bricks and greatly reduces the scrap rate of the finished product. At the same time, the support roller can effectively support the shell and the air duct to improve the service life of the finished product.